Candidate Application Form
|Location:||New Delhi , Okhla|
CTC Range - 07 LPA to 13 LPA
About the Role
As Deputy Manager/Manager FP&A you will be responsible for assisting your manager with formulating financial plans and monitoring the financial efficiency & profitability of a business vertical.
What you will do day to day?
- Work closely with various stakeholders to understand business transactions and ensure they are processed and accounted for in appropriate categories accurately
- Align with the AP team and ensure appropriate accounting & reporting of expenses
- Report and analyze trends in the business and look out for efficiencies in the business
- Prepares monthly summary of actuals posted.
- Prepares variance analysis on monthly actuals results versus forecasts
- Identifies relevant transactions and takes these into account for management reporting and forecasting
- Clarifies with other cross-functional teams across Regions for any material transaction or book adjustments made on opex
Planning & Forecasting
- Obtains and discusses budget assumptions with Business Units (Finance, Comp/Ben, and other functional units)
- Prepares and facilitates the annual budgeting and monthly forecast process with the BU and other relevant functions
- Prepares YTG forecast based on the latest Marketing plan and business assumptions
- Ensures adherence to the Approval matrix as set forth by company policies and guidelines and/or other regulations or legislation
- Perform Reporting and prepare dashboards on performance
- Supports and facilitates discussion of the annual budget and monthly rolling estimates
- Explain Marketing & Operating Expense variances versus the prior year, budget plan, and prior forecast
- Evaluates and communicate impact of changes in assumption(s) to BU Finance
- Provides risk and opportunity analysis for the current forecast
- Prepares and publishes Expense reports to relevant parties
- Answers to ad hoc queries, working autonomously as an SME for operating expense planning and reporting matters
- Coach and assist in the development of new team members
- Ensure compliance with the company policy on confidentiality
- Demonstrable client/stakeholder management and project management skills
- Managing and driving innovation, transformation projects, and change management with internal and external stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in Financial Planning & Analysis, preferably with some knowledge of Marketing Expense Management, Budgeting and Forecasting, and operating expense planning
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office preferably with extensive database modeling experience and advanced working knowledge of MS Excel
- Good Working knowledge of tools like Tally ERP
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good accounting concepts
- Good interpersonal skills
- Qualified CA / Master / Degree in Finance
About the Company
You will find our spaces buzzing with people and banter. And the way we run Indospirit is no different. We run it like a family and people are free to be themselves. It is the same with what we make or market – they all serve one purpose – to bring people together and to make the most of now.
We have a portfolio of in-house brands of alcoholic beverages. Our brand, Bro Code, enjoys something of a cult status amongst consumers. This carbonated wine-in-a-pint format has grown in stature in just a few years since its debut in 2018. Bro Light is the quintessential daytime drink – light and refreshing. At only 99 calories, Bro Seltzer is a fun, bubbly drink that comes in 4 refreshing flavors. Enso, our Japanese whisky, is a delicate and balanced blend and the first Japanese whisky bottled in India. And these brands are just to name a few.
Indospirit started as a distribution enterprise in 2007 and is now a large business house with annual revenue of over ₹3000 crores, 1400+ employees, and a significant presence across 25 territories PAN India. Today Indospirit Group is one of the leading Manufacturers, Importers, Distributors, and Retailers of alcoholic beverages in the country.
We are a valued & preferred distribution partner for global liquor giants such as Pernod Ricard, Diageo, Beam Suntory, Moët & Chandon, Campari, AB-InBev, Bira & William Grant, amongst others. In the last decade, we have consolidated our business association with them in multiple territories, a measure of the strong trust they place in Indospirit. So, if you are drinking an alcoholic drink in India, there is a high probability that it was supplied by Indospirit!
Expanding our footprint in the alco-Bev value chain was a natural outcome of excellence & deep insight into the consumer psyche. Indospirit’s rapidly growing chain of 23 quick service pocket-friendly super bars – BarShala – is Delhi’s largest restro-bar chain and will soon have a presence in other Indian cities.
Under our roof, there is room for almost everything. Except limitations.